Pumpkin Cup Cakes
My wife loves these things.
Makes three Medifast meals.
- 2 packages of Medifast Spiced Pancakes
- 1 package of Medifast Original Style Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Water
- 2 tablesppon low-fat Cream Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamoon
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Spice, divided in half
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 packet Splenda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine pancake and egg packages, baking powder, half of pumpkin spice in a medium bowl
- Add oil and water and mix until a batter like consistency
- Grease muffin pan and divide the mixture into three portions and fill the muffin cups
- Bake for 15 minutes at which time a toothpick should come out clean