And so . . . the nonsense begins
I’m hoping you found this site by accident, since I haven’t done much in the way of advertising. If someone forwarded you a link from here, then great!
What’s this site for?
This is a place to collect at least some of the more important random notes and ideas that I tend to have. Things are somewhat random and sometimes don’t even make sense to me.
I like to think that I’m always learning and always experimenting with new things and ideas. Sometimes the research is spread out all over the intertubes so having a single point of collection is a good thing.
A lot of the stuff here is technology related, seeing that I’m a geek, but I’ve also started keeping recipes here for the healthy food that my wife and I enjoy eating. All of the recipes are certified as good by our tastes. I tend to experiment with the recipes so any findings are documented as options that you might want to try. Your milage my vary.
- 06 Nov 2014 » OCaml Resources
- 30 Oct 2014 » Install OCaml on OS/X
- 27 Oct 2014 » Brownie Surpise
- 23 Oct 2014 » Creating a Xen Virtual Machine
- 20 Oct 2014 » Cilantro Lime Tacos
- 16 Oct 2014 » Xen on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS Trusty Tahr
- 13 Oct 2014 » Pumpkin Cup Cakes
- 06 Oct 2014 » No Carb Revolution Rolls
- 31 Dec 2013 » PPTP on CentOS 6.5
- 18 Dec 2013 » Minmal CentOS Setup
- 16 Oct 2013 » Jenkins and SmartOS, revised
- 15 Oct 2013 » What's Going On?
- 31 Oct 2012 » Setting up a Raspberry Pi
- 03 Aug 2012 » Building stuff from Jenkins running on SmartOS
- 19 Jul 2012 » Jenkins and SmartOS
- 22 Jun 2012 » SmartOS? What is that?
- 13 Apr 2012 » Make a squashfs image with Dreadnot
- 05 Apr 2012 » Haibu from Nodejitsu
- 04 Apr 2012 » Dreadnot
- 03 Mar 2012 » Installing and Configuring Cloud Foundry
Probably the easiest way is through Skype.